We finished up our storyline presentations. I was a bit nervous I wouldn't have time because Mr. A said something about how we under estimated how long it would take to do the voices. I got it done though thankfully. I learned how to add sound to iMovie which was a bit tricky to figure out at first because I had forgotten how to change the slide duration. Everything came together though and it all worked out. I tried doing different voices but that didn't work out too well.


  1. I think I might need your help with adding sound to iMovie on monday, I can't figure that part out

  2. Ya, I was really thought I wasn't going to finish either. I'm sure your voices turned out great! :)