12.11.2012

What I learned in class

Since we have been working on slides I have learned a few new things. For example, I didn't know how to animate individual objects, but now I do. Also I learned how to put a picture as the background and how to apply the same background to all the slides which was a helpful feature for my last slideshow. It was kind of frustrating though because on Google slides you can't put a video unless it's from YouTube which I think is kind of dumb. They do have a helpful feature though which allows you to get pictures from your drive. I used that to easily transfer pictures from my phone onto my slideshow. All in all, I learned a few interesting things that were new to me about slides.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the Google Slide and YouTube thing....that is kinda dumb. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it was only from youtube either. I thought you could use the URL thingy they have. How do you make pictures your background?

    ReplyDelete